Salary and benefits comparison software
Heading into contract negotiations soon? Would it be helpful to plug your district's data into a spreadsheet and instantly get total-cost information in a variety of categories for up to five years? Then, check out OSBA’s Proposal Costing models for licensed and classified staff.
Enter the following information into the model:
- Salary schedule;
- Extra-duty pay schedule (licensed only);
- Insurance premium rates;
- Staff's current placement on the salary schedule, the extra-duty schedule and insurance plans.
Enter the proposal figures for each year up to 5 years:
- Increase the base salary of your schedule;
- Give one or more steps (or no step);
- Set the district's insurance contribution.
Instantly get the following results, plus a whole lot more:
- Total cost of the proposal;
- Cost of increasing the schedule (base salary increase);
- Cost of giving a step;
- Total cost of extra-duty assignments (licensed only);
- Total cost of insurance benefits.
Salary costing can help you see the whole picture (5/5/06)
Salary costing model demonstrations
|| Download the licensed tutorial here to see a demonstration of the model. (2255kb)
||Download the classified tutorial here to see a demonstration of the model. (2188kb)
The models come on a CD with easy-to-follow written instructions, sample models and a tutorial. The cost is $250 for a single user license and $500 for an unlimited user license.
You can purchase the Salary Costing Model by calling OSBA at 1-800-578-OSBA (6722).
Designed for experienced users of Microsoft Excel, you will need a Windows-based computer with Microsoft Excel 2003 or 2007, a 330-megahertz or faster Pentium 4 processor and a minimum 512 megabytes of RAM to use the models.