Superintendent/Principal: Silvies River Charter School, Frenchglen Oregon
March 10, 2015
Notice of Open Administrative Position
Organization: Silvies RIver Charter School (SRCS)
Location: Frenchglen, Oregon
Opening Date: February 23, 2015
Closing Date: March 31, 2015
The Board of Directors for Silvies River Charter School are seeking a .75 Superintendent/Principal. Candidates must have the demonstrated record of providing administrative, instructional and fiscal leadership.
Desired Qualifications and Qualities include:
- Ability to provide vision and direction that focuses on instruction, curriculum, and improved achievement for every student in a virtual setting.
- Experience with local, distance, and home-based K-12 students/families and teacher expectations.
- Oregon Division 22, Charter and Virtual Charter School Law knowledge.
- Technology and information systems.
- Hands-on leadership
- Budget planning, management, and implementation experience
- Data aggregation, interpretation, and input experience with required ODE reports
- E-rate reimbursement program knowledge
- Travel expectations
The compensation package is competitive with similarly sized districts and negotiable based on experience. Candidates must hold or qualify for an administrative license valid to assume the position of superintendent.
About the District:
- Silvies River Charter School is an accredited public virtual school.
- Silvies River Charter School’s mission is to help students develop the knowledge, skills and character needed to succeed in the world.
- Silvies River Charter School staff work collaboratively to develop individualized learning experiences for students. We have high expectations for students and cultivate integrity, curiosity, respect for self and others.
For additional information regarding this position, please contact:
Charles Beck, Superintendent
EdZapp/School Spring send via email to Janet Caldwell firstname.lastname@example.org
Letter of interest addressing qualifications and why you would be a good fit for the position, EdZapp/School Spring application, current resume, TSPC license, a minimum of 3 current letters of recommendation, and a short essay describing your leadership philosophy.
SILVIES RIVER CHARTER SCHOOL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER