Director of Elementary Education: Salem-Keizer School District, Salem Oregon
February 03, 2015
NOTICE OF OPEN POSITION
Administrative Position Posting
Position Title: Director of Elementary Education
Deadline to Apply: Open until filled
Start Date: July 1, 2015
Salem-Keizer Public Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Director of Elementary Education to fill an existing vacancy.
The primary function of the Director of Elementary is to engage principals as instructional leaders to ensure that high quality instruction is making it possible for all students to learn at high levels; to ensure compliance with state standards and the District’s policies and procedures; to support principals’ work in management of school operations; to provide assurance that schools are safe and welcoming for all students, staff, parents, and the community.
- Master's degree or higher
- Five years of administrative experience
- Valid Oregon administrative license or eligibility for same
For detailed information regarding this position, please refer to the job description.
- 12-month contract
- $101,521 - $128,456 (based on the 2014-15 salary schedule)
- Candidates must apply using the online application system at: http://www.salemkeizer.org/employment
- Must submit an online application along with current resume and a letter of interest.
- In addition, a letter of recommendation from the immediate supervisor is preferred.
Materials must be submitted to:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER