Policy - online board policy manual
Lighten your load with instant, current and “searchable” access to board policies!
With one centrally located board policy manual that’s updated electronically, all administrators, staff and patrons have instant access to current board policies.
- OSBA’s online policy service gives school districts, ESDs, charter schools and community colleges the instant, current and “searchable” access they need to board policies.
- Save your staff countless hours in copying and distributing new or revised policies.
- Give your public the information they need, at their fingertips.
OSBA helps create the best policy format available by hosting your policy manual on our web server and making it available to your staff and community.
All you need is access
To use OSBA’s online policy manual service, all you need is Internet access. The only software needed is free - Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Instantly available to your staff and community.
- Easy to use
- Current, reliable
- Saves time, resources
- Links to Oregon Revised Statutes [Sample]
- Links to Oregon Administrative Rules
- Inlcudes OSBA’s Policy Update subscription
- Includes OSBA’s manual maintenance service (OSBA will maintain the district’s policy manual to include updating any policies changed by board action.)
See for yourself how easy it is: Visit the online policy manual site where you can click on the Policy Online Demo for an imaginary school district.
See who's subscribing to OSBA's online policy service and see how well their online policy manual works.
For new subscriptions contact Policy Services at email@example.com.
A few comments from online policy customers:
"We've gone from maintaining 35 hard copies to eight and I've heard nothing but good comments from staff on how easy it is to look up policies. I also love the ease of cutting and pasting policy text into other documents such as handbooks and manuals."
Barbara McBurnett, Lane ESD
"This is a huge time and money saver. I used to update 75 policy books at $35 each. Now we keep only one hard copy per school. The search feature is great. When our board changed a fee schedule, I needed to research which policies were affected. I conducted a quick search and five policies popped up!"
Lyn Cook, Gresham-Barlow School District
"We are thrilled with the online policies and how easy they are to navigate."
Cindy Bernert-Coppola, Clackamas ESD
The cost for this service is $1,095 per year. Some conditions apply if the board policy manual needs to be converted for online web-hosting, and a one-time $600 online set up fee applies. Contact OSBA Policy staff with questions.