Recruitment and jobs
Guidance for districts with the process of hiring a superintendent or president and links to current executive vacancies.
Please contact Donna Herren for more information.
Interim executive search assistance
OSBA is available to assist boards in finding an interim executive who can serve until the board can conduct a full search.
Secure your dream job with OSBA’s new mock interview service
OSBA staff will conduct a customized mock interview, then share tips on how to improve your approach.
Small district self-directed superintendent search service
OSBA has developed a new service to help school boards of small school districts and education service districts (1,650 ADM or less) conduct an executive search for a superintendent for a minimal cost.
Executive Employment Opportunities
Superintendent and president careers and other job openings and vacancy notices.
Executive Employment Opportunities Outside of Oregon
Superintendent and president careers and other job openings and vacancy notices outside of Oregon
Listing of OSBA staff with contact information, photos and biographies.
Information about the governance structure of OSBA.
- What are the appropriate procedures for hiring a charter administrator?
- Charter school resources and information
- Charter Schools and Authorizers
- One of our charter board members has written a letter of resignation. Does the board have to meet to accept this letter? We need to know as it affects our quorum requirement.
- Can a charter board member also serve on the school board?