Webinar - Governor's Proposed Education Budget
December 8, 2014, 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Governor Kitzhaber released his proposed state budget for the 2015-17 biennium on December 1, 2014, and OSBA wants you to have the latest information about the budget proposals related to education. Here is your opportunity to learn more about the numbers and ask questions about the impacts these proposals will have on the work of your board, staff and students.
Join OSBA Deputy Executive Director Jim Green as he hosts a webinar on Monday, December 8, 2014, to provide information that is most relevant to school board members about the proposed budget.
- Jim Green, OSBA Deputy Executive Director
- Lori Sattenspiel, OSBA Legislative Specialist
- Morgan Allen, OSBA Legislative Specialist
The agenda will include:
- An overview of the Governor's proposed education budget;
- Proposed new programs and new investments in education;
- Key changes proposed in the State School Funding formula;
- Q and A from participants.
For questions or additional information, contact Jim Green.
Listen to Part 1 of the webinar recording
Listen to Part 2 of the webinar recording
Download the slides (317 kb )