2016 Regional Facilities Workshops
October 10 - October 12, 2016
Going out for a bond? Just issued a bond, and wonder what's next?
This fall, get up to speed on bond basics by attending a free Regional Facilities Workshop. Representatives from Piper Jaffray and Ball Janik will provide tips and tools to help you navigate:
- How do general obligation (GO) bonds work, and what are the steps to an election?
- Details on the new state matching bond program
- What to look out for after the bonds are sold:
- Basic contracts.
- Construction 101.
- IRS requirements on spending and investing.
- Continuing requirements to disclose financial information.
- Records retention.
To attend one of these free workshops, RSVP by Oct. 4 to Lori Sattenspiel
|Monday, Oct. 10||9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||
|Tuesday, Oct. 11||10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||
|Wednesday, Oct. 12||12:30 - 3:00 p.m.||
1871 NE Stephens St
(video conference available)