PACE Day: Safe and Secure Schools
April 25, 2014Eugene - Hilton Hotel
66 E 6th Ave, Eugene OR 97401
PACE Day is BACK this year! We have brought back your opportunity to receive training, connect with other members and learn how to leverage your insurance policy and access services. AND, we have focused on information and training to help you ensure Safe and Secure Schools.
A day of education and networking
PACE members will learn:
- Sex Abuse and Boundary Invasion
- Threat Assessment – In the aftermath of Sandy Hook: Assessing student threats
- Employment Claims – Position your district for success: How to properly handle adverse employment actions.
- Concussions – Effective concussion management in the school setting
- Bullying – Steps to deal with it before, during and after.
Your attendance is so important that we will cover hotel and registration for one person from each PACE member entity.
Register now and your first member attendee receives FREE:
- One night hotel *
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Conference materials
*For the first attendee per member entity: Make your hotel reservations directly with the hotel and we'll take care of picking up one night directly with the hotel. You'll just need to pay for additional guests and incidentals.
Each additional attendee from a member entity will cost:
- Hotel - $104 single/double occupancy per night ($20 for each additional person per night) + 10.5% tax
(Make your hotel reservations directly with the hotel.)
- Registration - $75 (includes continental breakfast, lunch and conference materials)
Choose "Registration - additional attendees"