2013 PACE Day
April 26, 2013
PACE day is brand new this year. It’s an opportunity for you to receive training, connect with other members and learn how to leverage your insurance policy and access services.
- How to save time and money by using PACE services
- Why your participation is crucial to the success of the pool
- What steps the board of trustees has taken to ensure PACE’s stability and financial health
But wait, there’s more… You’ll also receive training to help you in your everyday work.
- School safety and dealing with crisis before, during and after an incident
- Employment claims and the dangers and expenses you could experience
- Sexual abuse and boundary invasion
- Year-in-review of claims and risk management
And, we think it’s so important for you to attend, we’ll cover one hotel night and registration for one person in each PACE member entity. How can you say no to that?
One attendee from each member entity will receive:
- One night hotel
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Conference materials
Just choose “Free registration - 1st attendee” when registering.
Each additional attendee from a member entity will cost:
- Hotel - $120/night + 14.5% tax
- Registration - $100 (includes continental breakfast, lunch and conference materials)
Choose “Registration - additional attendees”