Bonds, Ballots and Buildings Conference
February 9, 2018
Salem - Salem Convention Center and The Grand Hotel - 200 Commercial St SE, Salem OR 97301 - 877-540-7800
Save the Date!
The popular Bonds, Ballots and Buildings conference is coming back early next year. This event has a long history of providing resources to help school districts and community colleges plan facilities, define and communicate bond costs to voters, and learn tactics for effective bond campaigns.
OSBA is bringing experts in construction and facility planning, finance, surveys and communications together to provide workshops and resources in a one-day conference.
Is a bond measure or local option levy in your future?
Then don’t miss OSBA’s Bonds, Ballots and Buildings Conference, held once every two years in Salem.
More information coming soon...
Exhibitor registration for OSBA’s 2018 Bonds, Ballots and Buildings Conference is now open, and booths are available on a first-come, first-served basis!
The conference will be held Feb. 9, 2018, at the Salem Convention Center.
Please see the following changes to our exhibitor registration process this year:
- Exhibitor registration is online this year. You will fill out a Survey Monkey registration form instead of mailing or faxing in a form to our office. Click here for the link to the survey.
- We will no longer have tiered partnership levels. In the past, you could pick from partnership package levels which included booth locations, program advertising, and (sometimes) a workshop. We’re simplifying the process this year. Instead of purchasing a partnership package, you simply pick and purchase booth space for $1,000. This includes two representatives, but no lunches. Lunches and additional representatives are an additional cost:
- Lunch: $20 per representative (optional)
- Additional representatives: $50 each
- All booth purchases are on a first-come, first-served basis. All online registrations will be time-stamped, and we will assign booths in the order they come in. The registration form will ask you for your top three booth choices, if multiple exhibitors choose the same space. The registration form will refer you to the exhibitor hall floor plan, which is posted on the OSBA website here. Please refer to this floor plan for current availability of booth locations.
Additionally, we have the following sponsorship opportunities, which give your company additional visibility in front of all attendees. As a refreshment or lunch sponsor, your company’s name/logo will be featured in the program, and we will announce your sponsorship before the break:
- Morning refreshments sponsor – $1,000
- Lunch sponsor – $5,000 (or partial)
- Afternoon refreshments sponsor – $1,000
Set up: 7:00-8:00 a.m.
Break: 9:30-9:45 a.m.
Break: 11:00-11:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Break: 1:45-2:00 p.m.
3:15 p.m. -- Conference concludes
Tear down: 3:15-4:30 p.m.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to OSBA BEFORE Dec. 8, 2017. No refunds will be made after Dec. 8, 2017.
Please fill out the online registration form soon to secure booth location, and any sponsorships or additional representatives!