73rd Annual Convention
November 14-17, 2019
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront - 1401 SW Naito Parkway, Portland OR 97201 - 503-226-7600
Call for Student Art
Mark your calendars to help celebrate OSBA's 73rd Annual Convention, November 14-17, 2019, at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel.
The Oregon School Boards Association (OSBA) is looking for a student art program to exhibit at OSBA’s Annual Convention.
Each year, the OSBA Convention showcases a student art display for about 800 attendees (board members, superintendents and community college presidents). The student art display is housed in the exhibitor hall and exhibits from 4:00 - 6:00p.m. Thursday, November 14, and from 7:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. Friday, November 15. Participants should bring 100 - 150 pieces that can be purchased by Convention attendees. All proceeds are kept by the school program.
Lunch is provided to up to 4 students and chaperones; housing may be available on an as-needed basis.
Selection criteria include the following:
• Art must be of good quality
• Groups must bring pieces that can be sold; all transactions must be handled by the student group
• 100-150 pieces are required
For those interested in exhibiting:
1. Complete the Student Art Proposal Form found here.
2. Prepare and submit a presentation, document, or up to 10 photos that showcase your program’s art. Upload this into the form or include a link to a website that showcases your program’s art.
3. Submit the proposal and materials by July 1, 2019.
If you have questions, please contact Kristen Miles at email@example.com.
We look forward to your submission!
Exhibitor registration now open!
Exhibitor registration is now open. All booths and advertising opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of registering confirming your booth selection and other advertising and sponsorship purchases, as well as payment instructions. Please note that payment must be made within 14 days of invoice date, or your booth selection and advertising purchases may not be reserved.
Click here to view the Exhibitor Floor Map.
For questions about exhibiting, contact Kristen Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org.