The OSBA board consists of up to 21 directors, each elected on a regional basis for a two-calendar-year term. The board also includes these non-voting ex-officio members:
- Any director of the National School Boards Association elected from Oregon
- The immediate past president of the Oregon Association of School Executives
- The immediate past president of the Confederation of Oregon School Administrators
- The board section president of the Oregon Association of Education Service Districts
- The president of the Oregon Community College Association
- The chair of the State Board of Education
Board Member and Officer Roles and Responsibilities
Essential Duties of OSBA Board Members
Eligibility to Serve and Term of Office
Board and Executive Director Operating Agreements
OSBA Finance Committee
Updates on OSBA board goals and activities from OSBA's President.
2013 Election Results
President's Post: January 2014 Update from Lori Theros, OSBA board president
Keeping you in the loop - April 2014 Update from Betsy Miller-Jones
Mike Cosgrove, Steven Lowell, Betty Reynolds, LeeAnn Larsen and Maureen Wolf took office Jan. 1.
President's Post: April 2014 Update from Lori Theros, OSBA board president
The outlook for the year for the Oregon School Boards Association finances is positive, allowing OSBA to continue to provide needed services to school districts.
Keeping you in the loop - January 2014 Update from Betsy Miller-Jones
The OSBA finance committee is responsible for reviewing monthly finances and overseeing budgeting, annual auditing and reporting.
The OSBA Board of Directors appointed Kevin Cassidy, Baker School District, and Chris Brantley, Salem-Keizer School District, to the Legislative Policy Committee.
Theros reflects on her commitment to education and greets OSBA's membership.