The OSBA board consists of up to 21 directors, each elected on a regional basis for a two-calendar-year term. The board also includes these non-voting ex-officio members:
- Any director of the National School Boards Association elected from Oregon
- The immediate past president of the Oregon Association of School Executives
- The immediate past president of the Confederation of Oregon School Administrators
- The board section president of the Oregon Association of Education Service Districts
- The president of the Oregon Community College Association
- The chair of the State Board of Education
Board Member and Officer Roles and Responsibilities
Essential Duties of OSBA Board Members
Eligibility to Serve and Term of Office
Board and Executive Director Operating Agreements
OSBA Finance Committee
Updates on OSBA board goals and activities from OSBA's President.
Jim Green, a longtime and highly respected legislative advocate for Oregon's public schools, has been selected as OSBA’s next executive director, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
Keeping you in the loop - December 2016 Update from Betsy Miller-Jones
Member boards may also submit resolutions for a vote by the membership.
The OSBA board of directors chose Michelle Vo, a member of the Corbett School Board, on March 6 to fill its vacant Multnomah position.
OSBA is seeking candidates for an open position on the OSBA Board of Directors for the Multnomah region.
The outlook for the year for the Oregon School Boards Association finances is positive, allowing OSBA to continue to provide needed services to school districts.
Keeping you in the loop - August 2016 Update from Betsy Miller-Jones
Keeping you in the loop - October 2016 Update from Betsy Miller-Jones
A weekend of intensive learning and keynotes from state education leaders wrapped up Sunday.
Voting ended Dec. 16.
Keeping you in the loop - September 2016 Update from Betsy Miller-Jones