The OSBA board consists of up to 21 directors, each elected on a regional basis for a two-calendar-year term. The board also includes these non-voting ex-officio members:
- Any director of the National School Boards Association elected from Oregon
- The immediate past president of the Oregon Association of School Executives
- The immediate past president of the Confederation of Oregon School Administrators
- The board section president of the Oregon Association of Education Service Districts
- The president of the Oregon Community College Association
- The chair of the State Board of Education
Board Member and Officer Roles and Responsibilities
Essential Duties of OSBA Board Members
Eligibility to Serve and Term of Office
Board and Executive Director Operating Agreements
OSBA Finance Committee
Updates on OSBA board goals and activities from OSBA's President.
Time is running out to vote for 10 positions on the OSBA Board of Directors.
The outlook for the year for the Oregon School Boards Association finances is positive, allowing OSBA to continue to provide needed services to school districts.
Joining Dave Krumbein on the OSBA Board of Directors are Bobbie Regan (Portland PS), president-elect; Doug Nelson (High Desert ESD), vice president; Sam Lee (Winston-Dillard SD), secretary-treasurer; and Lori Theros (Klamath Falls City Schools), past president.
A weekend of intensive learning and keynotes from state education leaders wrapped up Sunday.