The OSBA board consists of up to 21 directors, each elected on a regional basis for a two-calendar-year term. The board also includes these non-voting ex-officio members:
- Any director of the National School Boards Association elected from Oregon
- The immediate past president of the Oregon Association of School Executives
- The immediate past president of the Confederation of Oregon School Administrators
- The board section president of the Oregon Association of Education Service Districts
- The president of the Oregon Community College Association
- The chair of the State Board of Education
Board Member and Officer Roles and Responsibilities
Essential Duties of OSBA Board Members
Eligibility to Serve and Term of Office
Board and Executive Director Operating Agreements
OSBA Finance Committee
Updates on OSBA board goals and activities from OSBA's President.
OSBA's Board of Directors seeking applicants from Linn, Benton and Lincoln counties to fill vacancy.
Keeping you in the loop - May 2014 Update from Betsy Miller-Jones
President's Post: May 2014 Update from Lori Theros, OSBA board president
Keeping you in the loop - June 2014 Update from Betsy Miller-Jones
Donald A. Cruise of the Philomath School Board will replace Anne Schuster representing the Linn/Benton/Lincoln region.
You have an opportunity to select your representative on the OSBA Board of Directors. All odd-numbered positions on the OSBA Board of Directors are up for election this year.
The outlook for the year for the Oregon School Boards Association finances is positive, allowing OSBA to continue to provide needed services to school districts.
President's Post: September 2014 Update from Lori Theros, OSBA board president
President's Post: June 2014 Update from Lori Theros, OSBA board president
Eleven positions on the OSBA Board of Directors are up for election this year. Nominations are open through Oct. 3.
A weekend of intensive learning and keynotes from state education leaders wrapped up Sunday.
Keeping you in the loop - September 2014 Update from Betsy Miller-Jones